- Learning yesterday that negative thoughts pour out at random times
- Ankle still hurting = no running = stress
- KILLER headache all day today
- Professor saying “this class will be overwhelming and stressful the first few weeks or months”. Joys of micro?
- Winter semester starts tomorrow 😦
- Stress on top of stress. I’m already feeling it
- I have zero plans for conquering food this semester other than possibly having lunch with Kim sometimes. Ahhhh
- Last week of break was pretty peaceful
- My new camera lens came (not that I’ll have any free time to use it ha)
- I asked for more support/help and offered some too. So needed that
- Livvy is going to treatment even though I’ll miss her she needs and deserves it
- Today was an amazing start to the week with church, luncheon, froyo with the youth girls, laser tag, and a trip to the pet store!
- This weekend is camp with youth girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (if you can’t tell I’m so excited)
- I love being a youth leader. I just really do
- Church hugs. So many hugs 🙂
- Recovery perk: not feeling like I have frostbite and freezing my butt off in the cold like I would if I was still sicker