- Took my night meds on accident before our lock-in Friday so I was barely alive for the first two hours. Whoops
- For the third time in about 3 months, I was hit on by a high school freshman… who thought I was 15. Gahhh
- Technically hasn’t happened yet, but tomorrow is going to be LONG because I’m not bringing or buying any caffeine.
- I should be used to it but thoughts are bad and obsessive and I am over it
- Lunch with Kim Thursday was really good 🙂
- The lock-in was amazing and I got to hang out with some of my girls and that’s my favorite thing
- I slept almost 4 hours after I got home at 7:30 in the morning!!!
- Stayed in my PJs all of Saturday
- Church was great because: hugs + sermon + worship
- Tomorrow I start my yoga class at college! I’ve been wanting to get into it for a long time and I definitely will continue after the semester too
- I feel oddly anxiety-free about our presentation on bulimia for abnormal psych tomorrow night
- I got to run on the treadmill while watching Netflix and it was so what I needed