I tend to get completely obsessed with certain songs and then play them at least
twenty times once a day. I really love how many of the one I’m listening to now are really positive/recovery/encouraging (for the most part), so I thought I would share them here! I have plenty of random ones as well, ha.
- This is my absolute favorite song right now. K from IOP always plays it and I love the way it sounds/the words and all of it basically.
- So this one can be depressing in a way, but I think that the message of coming through something hard is still hopeful and very raw.
- okay, kinda cheesy, but I really do like the message
- I always imagine saying this to a friend ❤ (but should also realize I deserve the same)
Long-standing Demi Lovato faves
- Funny story I first heard this one at FV round 2 and we always sang it during art.
Also I may have linked the 1 hr loop because I still listen to that one oops.
Elementary nostalgia (all songs on my 5th grade graduation video)
- Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) – Greenday
- 100 years – Five for Fighting
- You and Me – Lifehouse
- Daughters – John Mayor
Grey’s Anatomy songs – these don’t have much meaning other than the fact that they come from the best TV show ever.
- Wrecking Ball – Scars on 45 (SO much better that the original)
- Where Does the Good Go – Tegan and Sara – the very last Mertina dance it out 😥
- Breathe (2 am) – Anna Nalick
- Most of “Song Beneath the Song” by the cast
- Love on the Brain – Rihanna
- I’m Gonna Be (500 miles) – Sleeping at Last