This isn’t an easy question to answer, so I’ll give a brief description of some things that have kept me from blogging lately:
- stuck in the ever-expanding workload of nursing school – projects, papers, care plans, clinicals, exams, classes, etc
- treading water when it comes to recovery (will write more on this soon!)
- increased depression = low motivation to do much of anything
- perfectionism – I have a ton of half-written posts but I feel like none of them are good enough/I need to change the entire thing to make it decent enough to post
- busy schedule with treatment and college stuff (on my one day off from class I am at group and therapy for around 4 hours)
I love blogging more than anything, and it’s sad to know that all of this is keeping me from it. I so badly need to start again. I don’t want to have sporadic posts and then nothing for weeks on end. I have just 3 weeks left of school which means I cannot promise producing a ton of posts during that time, but I definitely want to do more on break.
This is a promise that I’ll be back here more often. I want to continue with my goals of this blog – my personal journal, helping others hopefully, spreading awareness, etc.
See you again soon! 🙂